With Natural Aloe*
Fight diaper rash with soothing aloe and beeswax.
- Starts to Soothe on Contact
- Plant Based Ingredients**: Natural Aloe, Natural Carnauba Wax and Castor Oil
- Free From: Dyes, Petrolatum, Parabens and Preservatives
- Pediatrician Recommended
* Other ingredients may not be natural. Natural refers to the source of the listed ingredients and allows for only minimal, non-chemical processing of these ingredients.
** Other ingredients may not be plant based. Plant based refers only to the source of the listed ingredients and does not consider any processing of those ingredients.
- Zinc Oxide 16%
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Carnauba Wax
- Citric Acid
- Ricinus Communis (Castor)
- Peruvian Balsam Oil
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
- Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion
- If swallowed, seek medical help or immediately call Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222