Specially formulated hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Starts relieving diaper rash discomfort on contact
- 16% zinc oxide
- Contains only 5 ingredients
- FREE FROM: fragrances, dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc
- Dermatologist Tested
- Pediatrician-recommended brand
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (16%)
Inactive Ingredients: mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222